Americold provides temperature-controlled warehousing and transportation to food producers, restaurants, schools and retail outlets such as grocery stores. We're proud to provide an essential link in the food and beverage industry supply chain, and to play our part in ensuring families across the US and overseas can sit down together to eat.
Based in Atlanta, Georgia, Americold owns and operates 165+ temperature-controlled warehouses in the United States, Australia, New Zealand, China, Argentina, and Canada. In North America we have over 11,000 associates and offer a wide variety of employment opportunities - from warehouse forklift operators and supervisors to accounting, customer support, engineering, transportation, and technology solutions positions.
Learn fundamentals of warehouse and distribution management in these areas:
Process Engineering & Improvement:
Leadership & Safety:
2. Complete a relative assignment/project and be responsible for presenting the final project to a panel of business leaders near the conclusion of your internship experience.
3. Participate in formal orientations/trainings and informal meetings with members of our workforce from a variety of functions.
4. Other duties as assigned.
Americold is seeking both undergraduate and graduate students for our COOL internship programs. To aid us in our selection process, we have established the following minimum eligibility requirements. You must:
• Be 18 years of age
• Be a United States citizen as of the application date
• Currently enrolled at a U.S. accredited college/university as a:
• Must have a cumulative G.P.A of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale as of the Spring 2018 semester
• Be highly motivated and resourceful
• Be able to work a minimum of 10 weeks