Americold provides temperature-controlled warehousing and transportation to food producers, restaurants, schools and retail outlets such as grocery stores. We're proud to provide an essential link in the food and beverage industry supply chain, and to play our part in ensuring families across the US and overseas can sit down together to eat.
Based in Atlanta, Georgia, Americold owns and operates 165+ temperature-controlled warehouses in the United States, Australia, New Zealand, China, Argentina, and Canada. In North America we have over 11,000 associates and offer a wide variety of employment opportunities - from warehouse forklift operators and supervisors to accounting, customer support, engineering, transportation, and technology solutions positions.
Operates and maintains the inventory of the warehouse. Supervises all inventory related activities.
• College Degree plus 3 to 5 years warehousing experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Experience in Quality Assurance Management or Inventory Control
• Three years supervisory/management skills
• Strong analytical and mathematical skills
• PC skills, including Microsoft Office, AS400, WMS and RF
• Forklift license, CPR and First Aid training a plus
While performing the essential functions of this job, the associate is frequently required to sit; hear or talk: use close vision; use hands to grasp, handle or feel objects; and type and manipulate controls. Associate is occasionally required to use distance vision, stand, kneel or crouch and lift up to 15 lbs.
Americold is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer EOE/AA M/F/D/V DFW